- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Energy Absorbing Lanyard: 4 ft - E4 with snap hook and rebar hook
Energy Absorbing Lanyard: 4 ft - E4 with snap hook and rebar hook
MADE in CANADA
Safety Direct's energy absorbing lanyards, also known as shock-absorbing lanyards, are used to connect the worker to a secure anchor point. The snap hook nearest to the energy absorber attaches to the dorsal (back) D-ring of the harness and the other connects to the anchor point.
- Class E4 energy absorber
- Clear heat shrink tubing protects the label and enables inspection of the energy absorber
- Available with snap, ladder, and scaffold hook connectors
- 1 3/4 inch (45 mm) woven polyester webbing with (Minimum tensile strength of 5000 lbs. 22.5 kN)
- Maximum deployment length is 42 inches (1067 mm)
- Maximum free fall distance CANNOT exceed 6 ft. (1830 mm)
- Total weight of worker including equipment and clothing must be at least 200 lbs. (91 kg) and no more than 386 lbs. (175 kg)
- Capacity 1 person
E4 Energy Absorber
Average Arresting Force (F avg) as per CSA Z259.11-05: 2.65 kN. Maximum Elongation (X max) as per CSA Z259.11-05: 1.24 m.