FN95/508 (Box of 10) - Disposable Face Mask
AVAILABLE MARCH 12 - PREORDER TODAY!
It is amazing to finally offer a face mask solution proudly Made in Canada. The FN-N95 flat fold face masks are made by Dent-X and First Nations Procurement Inc., and are engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability.
- 4-layer construction with electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter
- Metal nose piece reduces glasses fogging and air leakage
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic, very comfortable, high breathability
- Fiberglass free, latex free
- Fits most adults and teenagers 12+
- Manufactured in Ontario by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Flat-fold masks outperform conventional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
- This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults, teens, and kids 12+.
- The 3D shape creates a large filter surface making it easy to breathe, keeping you comfortable and cool.
- The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup style N95 masks.